Price includes VAT
Please note we do not ship outside the UK
Hi-Fi News Review the Naim NAC-N 272
If you combine the NAC-N 272 with a matching Naim power amplifier like the NAP250 or NAP300 you will have a highly capable music system that is able to playback digital/analogue music from a vast array of sources including for the first time DSD64 files.
To see how flexible this champ is just look at all these Playback features;
• High quality preamplifier including improved version of Naim hybrid volume control
• UPnP-enabled to allow streaming of audio files at up to 24bit/192kHz resolution from Naim hard disk servers, network-attached storage (NAS) devices or any home computer
• Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, DSF64 or DFF64 DSD, AIFF, AAC, Windows Media-formatted files, Ogg Vorbis and MP3
• Spotify Connect built-in to stream millions of songs from the world’s most popular
• Six 24bit/192kHz-capable digital inputs (S/PDIF) for sources such as diverse as CD players, TVs, laptops and games consoles
• Bluetooth connectivity with high quality aptX audio codec
• vTuner 5* full-service internet radio
• Optional DAB+/DAB/FM radio module
• Multiroom & Party Mode compatible
• iOS and Android Naim app for intuitive control
Performance and engineering features:
• Unique Naim electronic design combining award-winning digital and analogue technology
• Powerful 40bit DSP (digital signal processor) with unique Naim software authored to achieve optimum sound quality and eliminate jitter
• Naim single-ended Class-A headphone amplifier
• Large toroidal power supply with separate windings for each section of product
• Performance-upgradable with XP5 XS, XPS and 555 PS power supplies
• Hand-matched, discrete analogue components selected through listening tests
• Inputs individually hand-wired and relay switched to decouple from interference
• Non-magnetic anodised aluminium casework to reduce resonance and create premium
• Engineered and hand-built by Naim in Salisbury, England
The NAC-N 272 is designed with the same principles as every other Naim Audio product. The aim is always to offer a superior product both in engineering and audio terms - Contact one of our stores today to arrange to hear this Naim product and more!
Preamplifier: (2 x DIN, 1 x RCA), Line (1 x RCA), Digital S/PDIF (1 x BNC), Headphones (1 x 6.3mm)
Preamp Output: 775mV
Frequency Response: 4Hz – 40kHz
S/N Ratio: 87dB (measured at 2V in, 775mV out)
Analogue Inputs: 3 ( 1 x DIN, 2 x RCA)
Analogue Input Sensitivity: 275mV (good for 2V sources)
Analogue Input Overload: 34dB
Digital Inputs: 6 (1 x BNC, 2 x RCA, 3 x TosLink)
Digital Input Sample Rate: Coaxial – 192kHz, Optical – 96kHz
Other Inputs: DAB/FM, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
iRadio Service vTuner 5* full service
WAV and AIFF (up to 32bit/192kHz), FLAC (up to 24bit/192kHz), ALAC (up to 24bit/96kHz), WMA (up to 16bit/48kHz), Ogg Vorbis (up to 16bit/48kHz), MP3, M4a (up to 320kbit/s), Playlists (M3U, PLS), DSF64 or DFF64, Gapless playback supported on MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC and ALAC.
Internet radio formats supported:
AAC, Windows Media™ formatted content, MP3 streams, MMS, Ogg Vorbis, Spotify® Connect: Ogg Vorbis (up to 320kps)Bluetooth (NAC-N 272 only): SBC, AAC, aptX and aptX-LL
Upgrade Interface: mini-USB
Wi-Fi Compatibility: 802.11b and 802.11g
Power Consumption Idle: 21W
Mains Supply: 100V, 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
Power Supply Options: 555 PS, XPS, XP5 XS
Dimensions: (H x W x D) 87 x 432 x 314mm
Finish: Black anodised aluminium with brushed and black anodised fascia
This is because some items require more setting up than others (e.g. multi room systems) or have advanced settings.
To ensure you get the most from your equipment we need to take you through the process of setting it up correctly.
Sometimes the equipment is simply not suitable for shipping (e.g. glass stands that have been built up).
Simply reserve your product today and then arrange to pick it up from your nearest Audio-T store.
Items showing as "In Stock" are within the Audio T group and we may need additional time to transfer to your selected branch.
© 2017 Audio T Limited. All rights reserved. Company number: 2528057
Registered office: 19 Old High Street, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9HS