Price includes VAT
Please note we do not ship outside the UK
The Cyrus ONE is designed in a clean, simple, elegant non-ferrous chassis that minimizes eddy currents and reduces pickup of external noise whilst giving a nod to the aesthetics of the original model. Extensive mains supply filtering is used to reduce the impact of external noise which has the ability to colour the audio performance.
Featuring Cyrus’s own 3rd generation Class D amplifier providing 2 x 100W of power the amplifier will be able to adjust itself to the load of the attached speaker and drive large or demanding speakers with ease.
The aptX ® compatible Bluetooth ® connection will allow streaming of high quality music direct from phones or tablets without the need for a complicated setup.
The dedicated high power , high voltage class AB headphone amplifier has been designed to partner almost all headphone types and loadings to ensure a great personal listening experience from the front panel output.
A MM Phono stage, and 4 line level inputs round out the connectivity options making this a high performance solution that will form the heart of many different lifestyle systems.
The infra-red remote can control volume and switch inputs, as well as being able to adjust the brightness of the stylish white display LEDs to suit your listening environment. The controls are of a highly tactile "textured soft feel" type with the faceplate being highly polished as one might expect from a quality product. In common with all Cyrus amplifiers a great musical performance is guaranteed.
- Built-in MM Phono stage
- aptX® compatible Bluetooth
- Pre outputs – connection to
- 4 line level inputs – Including AV Bypass
- High power, high voltage class AB headphone
- Bi-wire compatible speaker binding posts
- IR remote control
- User upgradable firmware – updates to the latest firmware for new features in your own home
- Cyrus 3rd generation Class D amplifier – outputs 2 x 100W
- SID – Speaker Impedance Detection
- Large toroidal transformer – linear power supply throughout for minimal noise
- Eleven separate power supplies – to maximise separation of different circuits
Dimensions & Finish
- Dimensions: (H X W X D) – 85 x 220 x 390mm
- Weight – 5.6kg
- Textured, rubberised and high gloss black finish
This is because some items require more setting up than others (e.g. multi room systems) or have advanced settings.
To ensure you get the most from your equipment we need to take you through the process of setting it up correctly.
Sometimes the equipment is simply not suitable for shipping (e.g. glass stands that have been built up).
Simply reserve your product today and then arrange to pick it up from your nearest Audio-T store.
Items showing as "In Stock" are within the Audio T group and we may need additional time to transfer to your selected branch.
© 2017 Audio T Limited. All rights reserved. Company number: 2528057
Registered office: 19 Old High Street, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9HS