Price includes VAT
Please note we do not ship outside the UK
The performance per £ spent ratio is extremely high with this DAC. It draws heavily on the now legendary Hugo portable DAC for its performance.
It has been designed into the elegant Chordette chassis making it as stylish as possible in the process with satin black and silver finish options.
Input switching is controlled by a manual toggle switch to simplify operation and the USB input features galvanic isolation as featured on the Hugo TT model. This completely isolates the DAC from any Radio Frequency and In-band noise to assist in delivering a smoother more natural sound.
With incredibly low levels of distortion and class leading sound quality the 2 Qute is a winner in our view!
2Qute key features
- Coax, optical and USB digital inputs with input switch
- Galvanically isolated Class 2 USB input up to 384kHz
- Driverless operation on Apple and Android devices; drivers supplied for Windows
- Support for up to 32-bit/384kHz audio via coax and USB, and 24-bit/192kHz via optical
- DSD64 supported on all inputs, DSD128 supported via coax or USB input (all via DoP)
- Source and sample rate indication/illumination
- 12V 0.5A power supply provided
Output: 3v RMS 1kHz
Dynamic range: -119dB A Wt
THD: 0.0003% at 3v RMS 1kHz; 0.0002% at 2v RMS 1kHz
Crosstalk: 126dB 1kHz
Frequency Response: +/- 0.1dB 20-20kHz
Read the Manchester store blog here
Read the What Hi-Fi? Online Review Here
Click here to download the Hi-Fi Choice Chord Electronics 2Qute Review PDF
Click here to download the Hi-Fi World Review or read the online review here
© 2017 Audio T Limited. All rights reserved. Company number: 2528057
Registered office: 19 Old High Street, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9HS