The Audiolab 8200CD CD player and DAC has turned heads ever since it was first released, claiming a host of awards along the way. We believe the 8200CD is one of the finest CD players available at this price, providing a performance of immense detail and precision with a brilliant in-built DAC. Winner of the 'What Hi-Fi? CD player of the year Award 2010' this is a product that is stunning in every way.
The Audiolab 8200CD is astonishingly good value for money with an overall performance rarely seen before at this price. The build quality is also some of the best available, the chassis is strong and sturdy with a stylish look and feel helping the 8200CD look as good as it sounds.
The list of specifications provided with 8200CD is impressive to say the least. The wide provision of digital inputs including optical, coaxial and USB means that the 8200CD can be used to deliver top-quality sound from an array of digital sources including audio files from computers and other media devices. Thus, all music benefits from the superb sound quality produced by the playersʼ DAC and discrete Class A output stages. The DAC just by itself is a stunning piece of equipment.
Comprised of over 1700 components using precision SMT manufacturing on a 4 layer PCB, the Audiolab 8200CD is the most advanced electronic design in Audiolab’s impressive history.
• Exceptional connectivity, including a USB port and XLR outputs
• USB port can be used to enhance the quality of digital audio playback from a PC, Mac etc.
• Any PC/Mac media player (iTunes etc.) can be controlled via the Audiolab’s remote handset
• USB port also allows the player to be upgraded via firmware updates in the future
• Four selectable digital filters enable the user to tailor the sound to his/her own taste
• Ultra-high-quality 32-bit DAC from ESS Technology
• Proprietary, discrete master clock ensures ultra-low jitter
• Balanced, discrete, Class A output stages maximise sound quality