Welcome to the two-channel stereo section of our website. You can use the filters on the left hand side to checkout the products we sell, either by brand or by type and price; and then, when you've had a look at the products we sell, why not come in and have an informal chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff, who are all music enthusiasts. They will be able to assist you in selecting a great sounding stereo system that suits your musical tastes, your home environment and your budget.
Here is what we can offer you:
- A consultative, no pressure sales approach ensuring you get the right Hi-Fi that suits your preferences and home environment
- Comfortable in store demonstration facilities, so you can fully evaluate the Hi-Fi product(s) prior to purchase
- A home loan service, so you can try the Hi-Fi product(s) in the comfort of your own home
- A home installation and set up service, designed to help you get the most from your Hi-Fi investment
- Straight talking - Hi-Fi explained in layman’s terms with no jargon or technobabble.
- A Price Promise: we will match any deal on new boxed Hi-Fi product(s) from an authorised shop as long as it can be verified.
The sales consultant you talk to will probably ask you a lot of questions to gather as much information from you as they can before making any recommendations. They will ask questions like: What system do you have now? How big is your room? Where will the speakers be placed? How high are the ceilings? Is the room furnished? Do you have carpeted or a hard floor surface? What are your music tastes? What is your preference for presentation of the sound, e.g. do you prefer a warmer more analogue sound or a cleaner more analytical presentation and, of course, your budget. They offer this consultative approach to ensure that we give you the best advice and service because, ultimately, we want you to be thrilled with the sound of your new Hi-Fi and come back to Audio T again in the future. N.B. You may have already decided on the particular product(s) you want to buy, which is great; however, we would always encourage you to listen to it first before buying.