Price includes VAT
Most products will only take a few days to arrive but please either
or call 023 92663604 if you would like to check before ordering or if you would like to arrange a demonstration.
Please note we do not ship outside the UK
• The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three individually height-adjustable Sorbothane®-damped aluminium cones and carries the motor and the sub-chassis. The sub-chassis, made of Corian, rests on three magnetic fields. A supplied spirit level allows easy adjustment of the sub-chassis.
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a belt.
• The inverted bearing uses a stainless-steel axle carrying a ceramic ball on which the ceramic bearing plate runs.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising a fine-balanced medium density fibre platter weighing 2Kg and a 4mm thick flat-ground layer of vinyl and a screw-down metal record clamp.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided
© 2017 Audio T Limited. All rights reserved. Company number: 2528057
Registered office: 19 Old High Street, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9HS