Price includes VAT
Please note we do not ship outside the UK
The Q500 utilises the smaller of the two Uni-Q drivers at 130mm (5.25in.) and combines it with a 130mm bass unit to augment the lower registers. In order to keep the bass tight and controlled Kef have opted not to "Port" the speakers instead using two passive bass radiators. The major benefit here is that they can now sit pretty close to the wall making placement at home much easier.
As with all the other models in the range the Q500's offer a totally imersive sound field whether in stereo or surround sound. The Q500 has enough bass weight to satisfy in most modest size rooms and remains one of the most popular models in the range.
- Model Q500
- Design Two and a half-way bass reflex
- Drive Units 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome HF 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium LF 2 x 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium ABR
- Frequency response ±3dB 40Hz - 40kHz
- Crossover frequency 2.5kHz
- Amplifier requirements 15 - 130W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 87dB
- Maximum output (SPL) 110dB
- Impedance 8Ω
- Weight 15kg (33.1lbs)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 870 x 180 x 272 mm,(34.3 x 7.1 x 10.7 in.)
- Dimensions with plinth: (H x W x D) 917 x 295 x 312 mm,(36.1 x 11.6 x 12.3 in.
© 2016 Audio T Limited. All rights reserved. Company number: 2528057
Registered office: 19 Old High Street, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9HS